PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
Through this document, Arcay Fishing® includes its Policy for the collection and processing of cookies, in compliance with the provisions of Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
Cookies are stored on the user’s terminal equipment (computer or mobile device) and collect information when visiting the Arcay Fishing® (http://www.arcayfishing.com), with the aim of improving their usability, knowing the users’ browsing habits or needs in order to be able to adapt to them, as well as obtaining information for statistical purposes. In the case of those users who are already customers of Arcay Fishing®, the information collected with the cookies shall also serve to identify them when they access the different tools that Arcay Fishing® places at their disposal for the management of the services.
This Cookies Policy shall be applicable to those users who voluntarily visit Arcay Fishing® web pages, fill in data collection forms, access the tools that Arcay Fishing®makes available to its customers to manage its services, or use any other service present on the web site that involves the communication of data to Arcay Fishing®, or access to data by Arcay Fishing® for the provision of its services.
Arcay Fishing® informs users of its web pages of the existence of cookies and makes this Policy available to them with the aim of informing them about their use and purpose. The fact of continuing to browse through its pages, supposes the knowledge and the acceptance of this Policy by these users.
Arcay Fishing® uses the following types of cookies:
Classified by their ownership:
- Own cookies: sent and managed directly by Arcay Fishing®.
- Third-party cookies: sent and managed by a third party other than Arcay Fishing®, anonymously, for the purpose of carrying out statistical studies of browsing through Arcay Fishing® web pages.
Classified by their purpose:
- Technical and/or customisation cookies: make browsing easier, by identifying the session, allowing access to restricted access tools, as well as configuring the available options. They enable the provision of the service previously requested by the user.
- Analysis and/or advertising cookies: they allow to know the number of visits received in the different sections of the web pages, the habits and tendencies of its users and consequently, to be able to improve the browsing and the service offered by Arcay Fishing® (fundamentally, Google Analytics), as well as to manage the advertising spaces included in the web page visited by the user. They collect data anonymously in order to obtain user browser profiles.
Classified by their duration:
- Session cookies: collect and store data while the user accesses the website.
- Persistent Cookies: collect and store data in the user’s terminal for a variable period of time depending on the purpose for which they have been used.
The storage time of cookies shall depend on the type involved and shall always be the minimum necessary to achieve their purpose.
In any case, users can configure their browser in such a way that the reception of all or some of the cookies is disabled or blocked. The fact that you do not wish to receive these cookies does not constitute an impediment to accessing the information on Arcay Fishing® websites, although the use of certain services may be limited. If, once the consent for the reception of cookies has been given, you wish to withdraw this; those stored on the user’s computer must be eliminated through the options of the different browsers.
The way to configure the different browsers to exercise the actions indicated in the previous paragraphs, can be consulted in:
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
The website owned by FLY FISHING ARCAY, S.L. contains links to third party websites, whose privacy policies have nothing to do with those of FLY FISHING ARCAY, S.L. By accessing such websites you can decide whether to accept their privacy and cookie policies. In general, if you are browsing the Internet, you can accept or reject cookies from third parties from the configuration options of your browser.
In compliance with the provisions of Article 5 of the LOPD, it is reported that personal data collected directly from the user through the various resources available on this website, shall be processed confidentially and shall be incorporated into the file for which FLY FISHING ARCAY, SL is responsible for, to respond to requests that arise, for commercial purposes, advertising and customer management, and to provide information about FLY FISHING ARCAY, SL products.
FLY FISHING ARCAY, S.L. as responsible for the file, undertake to respect the confidentiality of your personal information and to guarantee the exercise of your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, by letter addressed to Calle Monasterio de Caaveiro, 8 3ºD – 15010 – A Coruña or by sending an email to email@example.com